DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Mixed Reality Market – Forecast (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Mixed Reality Market has recorded $1054.3 m in 2020 and it is estimated to surpass $9982.8 m by 2025 growing at an estimated rate of more than 73.2% during 2020 to 2025. Software and Hardware are witnessed as fast growing in the market with $718.5 and 336.5 million revenue with a CAGR of 69.1% and 81.4% respectively. Eye Glass Display Device holds $321.4 m in 2020 with 66.1% growth rate. Mixed Reality technology is going to uplift the market from infant phase to extreme extent.
Mixed reality symbolizes the controlled collision of the AR/VR and IoT trends. It is the merging of Real and Virtual worlds to develop new visualizations and environments in which both digital and physical objects and their data can co-exist and interact with each other. MR displays images on semi-transparent materials using a projector, then it will get reflected to the eye with the help of beam-splitting technology. MR is applied on various places like maintenance & operations, production, design & development, reporting & analytics, quality control and distribution.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Mixed Reality Market by Technology, Display Devices, End-User, Application and Geography.
The various end-users assessed includes Maintenance, Defense, Archaeology & Tourism, Architecture & Construction, Interactive Product Content Management (IPCM), Simulation Based Learning (SBL), Navigation, Gaming and Entertainment, Medical and Education and Sports. Combination of augmented and virtual reality increases the productivity, accuracy and safety of maintenance. Much useful in military training and situational positions like in the battle field. Now-a-days populace are more engaged in gaming and entertainment which is soon going to boost the market in this sector.
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Mixed Reality Market Overview
2. Mixed Reality Market Executive Summary
3. Mixed Reality Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
4. Mixed Reality Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Attractiveness of the Industry
5. Mixed Reality Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Opportunities Analysis
5.3. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.4. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Mixed Reality Market – By Technology
6.2. Software and Algorithms
7. Mixed Reality Market – By Display Devices
7.3. Head-Up Display (HUD)
7.4. Head-Mounted Display
7.5. Personal Digital Assistant
8. Mixed Reality Market – By End-User
8.2. Aerospace & Defense
8.3. Archaeology & Tourism
8.4. Architecture & Construction
8.5. Industrial & Manufacturing
8.6. Gaming and Entertainment
9. Mixed Reality Market – By Application
9.3. Military Training
9.4. Interactive Product Content Management (IPCM)
9.5. Simulation Based Learning (SBL)
10. Mixed Reality Market – By Geography
10.1. North America
10.2. South America
10.5. Middle East& Africa
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Oculus VR LLC
12.2. Infinity Augmented Reality, Inc
12.3. Meta Company
12.4. Atheer, Inc
12.5. Vuzix Corporation
12.6. Canon, Inc
12.7. HTC Corporation
12.8. Daqri LLC.
12.9. Sulon Technologies Inc.
12.10. Lumus Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gwb9j0